As of late I am really beginning to miss the ole US of A. Being away from the states for such a long time has forced me to realize all the wonderful items that I took for granted while living in the land of the free and home of the brave. So the following are items that I miss and can't wait to have back (in no particular order):
1. Cut the polite crap...Give me a crude and loud American any day of the week.
2. Food that I don't have to google to make sure I'm not eating cow balls or something of that nature.
3. Any sport besides cricket, rugby or soccer.
4. Not having to plan my grocery trips around the 274 bus.
5. Being Tan.
6. Saying "y'all" without being aware of it.
7. Large portions.
8. The Texas heat.
9. A cell phone plan that includes free nights and weekends.
10. A good healthcare system.
11. The American Standard Dictionary - no more "u's or s's"
Now of course the obvious items are included such as family, friends and the babies of the world - so don't go getting in a huff because those aren't on the list :). I miss everything! How am I going to make it to December?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment