Monday, March 14, 2005

weekend good, working on weekend bad

Ok so the weekend (if you can call it that) is officially over. It really wasn't the end of my week b/c I had to work on Saturday. I spent 8 hrs. in a sub zero temperature auction room filming two teams buy crap. It was gripping TV. Alex wanted to fall asleep fast last night and asked which drug to take to induce this, I suggested he take Ambien, and 30 minutes later Alex was high on his sleeping drug. He claimed he saw shapes. Instead of messing with him I tried to wrangle him to bed in hopes that he would stop grasping at the air (or what he called 'pretties'). It was interesting to say the least. When he missed his alarm this morning for his volunteer life boat duties that was hilarious too. So let's recap...
1. didn't have a weekend
2. Alex got happy on Ambien
3. Alex sees shapes
4. Alex slept thru alarm
5. Courtney laughed at him in her head at 7:30 this morning

*note to self: keep Ambien for own personal use. If husband needs to fall asleep, give him alcohol.*

Love y'all,
Court

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Perhaps the "shapes" he was seeing was due to being scarred (and scared) in his retinas by the recent video of ghetto "booties" administering spousal "correction?"

Hurtin' 4 Certain...