Thursday, March 24, 2005
Lost in London
Let's talk about how many times I've been lost in London in the last week...oh wait they are too many to recount. I did manage to take five different tube lines yesterday in the space of an hour. I do believe that has got to be some sort of record. I also got on a bus, the right number, but wrong direction and took it until they told me to get off, far far away from home. Today I actually managed to successfully take the bus to the tube station, but I think the getting home part is actually going to be a bit trickier. It doesn't matter today though because I locked myself out of the flat, and I'm meeting up with a flatmate after work so that I won't have to spend the night on the front steps. So I'm a bit of a mess.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment