I don't think I am considering that I need a map everywhere I go. I have yet to realize which tubes trains are the fast ones, and I still smile on the tube while everyone else looks as if they might go medieval on my ass at any minute.
Speaking of medieval kill tactics, some dude about 10 minutes away from me was killed by an ax in broad day light. Go figure that I would live in one of the nicest areas of London and an ax murderer would be out and about. Now for all of you across the pond that are super excitable and worry warts (read Grandmommy), the ax murderer was apprehended and there were bobbies all of the place this morning.
Back to my really nice neighborhood. Let's talk about how I live near Jude Law and Gwen Stefani. My flat has an amazing panoramic view of London. Now here is the downside. My shower is like someone is peeing on me, and my provided pillow is like sleeping on a piece of paper, two pieces if I double it up. My bed is about as comfortable as a camp bed. So I'm going to have to take the good with the bad.
Things have been great so far. The peeps at my job are super nice, and I just hope that I can finally get past my shy stage to my laugh really loud and be sarcastic stage. I'm sure there will be comments about that last sentence.
Anyway I guess I should be doing some work now. I've got to warrant my 26 days vacation somehow haha.
Brooke "The unofficial Londoner" Getter
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment