I think I should write a book on what NOT to do during, before and after an interview. Let's review my history shall we?...
November 2004
Position being interviewed for: Production Secretary
Company: Leopard Films
Salary: below minimum wage
Summary: Was working the Texas charm for as long as I could then they hit me with that hard hitting question, "so what do you think the duties of a Production Secretary are?" Having no clue whatsoever, I bullshitted my way along which received confused looks. To which I then responded, "I have no clue." Score...
Febuary 2005
Position being interviewed for: Researcher
Company: Leopard Films
Salary: again below minimum wage
Summary: Was totally underexperienced and cried during the interview...NEXT!
June 2005
Position being interviewed for: Researcher
Company: Attaboy Productions
Salary: I said between 300-350...of course they're going to pick the lower sum...dumb ass!
Summary: Went in for a researcher on a car show, they asked what I knew about cars. I replied with, "I come from a state where there are big ones." Ponder that for just a while...yeah after I sign off here I'm going to get a tattoo across my forehead that says 'dip shit.'
Love y'all miss y'all. Good to see everyone while we were in Texas.
Until next time,
Court
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment