Tuesday, February 08, 2005

I dream of London

Although I have yet to join Al and Court across the pond, I thought that I would go ahead and blog away. I figured my first adventure in London could be completely fictional because I had a really weird dream last night about my first few days in London.

First I arrived only to find out that everyone on my program was a freakin' model. We are talking everyone except yours truly. Then they all hated each other and for some reason I was immediately shunned because I did not own any wooden hangers, an obvious reason to hate someone. I tried to play it cool and tell myself that the models would just have to get over my lack of wooden hangers. We then made this massive trek to our hotel which seemed like days, but the hotel was just next door. I think the evil models were trying to play a trick on me.

So I tried to lighten the mood by asking if everyone wanted to meet my sister and my bro-in-law. I received the reply, "Uh...yeah right we want toilet paper." (Freakin' Idiot Stick Figures with No Souls). So I went to my luggage to see if I had packed any (who knows?), and I realized that I had only packed pants. No shoes, no shirts, no undies (except for what I had on). By the way...I had on all red. I looked like a walking ketchup bottle. Well basically that is all I remember. I'm just thankful that this adventure is fictional and a part of my warped mind.

On a different note, I hope that Courtney will join me on a conquest to seek out all the Mexican food restaurants in London, rate them, and give them a review on the blog. I have a personal challenge in which to find the best Mexican in London (hey no one said that it would be great - just better than the others :) ).

No comments: