I love stuff like that! Thanks for making me smile :)
I'm out of the loop - why are you moving to Atlanta? Does that mean you're leaving SCAD? Fill in please!
Also, check this one, I was laughing out loud for like a half an hour, watching all over again ... the story was that this couple thought the neighbors kids were using their pool because the deck was always wet when they came home after being out; they couldn't prove it, so they set up a camera, and: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WmxgFPjoYM
1 comment:
I love stuff like that! Thanks for making me smile :)
I'm out of the loop - why are you moving to Atlanta? Does that mean you're leaving SCAD? Fill in please!
Also, check this one, I was laughing out loud for like a half an hour, watching all over again ... the story was that this couple thought the neighbors kids were using their pool because the deck was always wet when they came home after being out; they couldn't prove it, so they set up a camera, and: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WmxgFPjoYM
Post a Comment