Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Calling all Ice Cream Lovers

Hello Dear Family and Friends,

I'm calling on all of those creative Getters/Hannafords to put on their thinking caps for my very first pseudo Cambridge Assignment. Ok kids...this is a fun one. I have a group project so everyone get their Elmers glue, glitter, and poster board ready. Here is the objective: Come up with a Marketing plan for Ben and Jerry's in Spain. Yes Dad you heard me right, we have to market those libral hippy low lifes. Right now I'm in need of a radical idea similar to Red Bull's Flutaag contest where people make their own homemade flying machines (Grandmommy don't worry about understanding any of this). So what can Ben and Jerry's do...especially in Spain. Here they sponsor the world toe wrestling championship, but I want something better. So drink some Sangria, put on the Grateful Dead, turn on the black light, get yourself in that Ben and Jerry's mentality with Orka sounds in the background and think of something totally awesome dudes. Gracias.

Beardog

No comments: